A high performance team is a requirement if you are going to develop a world-class dental practice.
In this Thriving Dentist Show, Gary invited his friend Laura Hatch as a guest to discuss the latest trends on training and investing in developing your team.
In this Show Gary and Laura discuss;
- Laura’s experience with creating two start-up dental practices,
- the 3 ‘A’s that patients will use to evaluate their experience in your office,
- Laura’s best-selling book; Step Away from the Drill,
- tips to providing excellent customer service,
- digital technology that makes training and investing in developing your team a cost-effective option that produces excellent results,
- Laura’s motivation to creating her Front Office Rocks training resource,
- why she partnered with Dental Intel
- and how real-time data is SO very important
- and throughout the interview Laura shares her passion for training dental team members!
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips; with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Restorative Nation Website:
Website for Gary’s New ‘Less Insurance Dependence’ podcast:
Link to the Less Insurance Dependence Podcast:
Laura’s website (Front Office Rocks):
Link to ‘Your Guide to Excellent Customer Service’ (FREE):
Amazon Link to Laura’s Book: Step Away from the Drill:
Link to receive a Free ($1,500 Value) Practice Analysis for Dental Intel: