Gary answers a ton of listener questions about his past show guests.
1. Gary, in your interview with Dr. Pitts on Dentistry as a Team Sport, he mentioned that you have monthly team meetings and also quarterly team meetings. Can you share the format for these meetings?
2. Dr. Pitts talked about how his office uses two-way radios for intra-office communication. Do you recommend this for all your clients?
3. Dr. Brady talked about how she uses four digital photos with her new patients and I read in your blog that you use 6 photos in your office. Can you define the six photos you use?
4. Dr. Brady talked about how she prints the photos four up to a page and gives them to her patients. Should we be printing our photos?
5. Fred Joyal emphasized the importance of seeing new patients within a day or 2 of their first call. How can we do this when I am scheduled out about 1-2 weeks in advance?
6. Fred talks about the telephone as the most important piece of equipment in the office & I agree. Can you offer telephone tips for the new patient call?
7. Jack Hadley really helped me understand how I might use social media. How much time should I devote to this project to keep it manageable?
8. Gary, can you give me some examples of how you are using social media in your practice?
Marketing is vital to creating a thriving dental practice. In this episode we visit with Fred Joyal of 1-800-DENTIST. We all know that patients are the lifeblood of a successful dental practice and the key to THRIVING! A practice is essentially a ‘Tribe’ or community of people who value and appreciate the care they receive by the Dentist and team. Fred will share some concepts that will help you convert callers and visitors to patients for life.
Potential patient versus patient
The advertising funnel and what you need to know about how this funnel works
The difference between a ‘media generated’’ referral and a traditional word of mouth referral.
The telephone as the single most important piece of equipment in the dental office!
1-800-DENTIST, Patient Activator & Pay-Per-Lead Program
In this episode of the Thriving Dentist Show Gary visits with his friend Dr. Lee Ann Brady on how to guide patients to want ideal care for themselves. Dr. Brady has had an incredibly diverse career in the field of dentistry and she shares practical instructions on how you can help patients get the comprehensive care they deserve. From the very first phone call she has with her patients Dr. Brady is intentional about her interactions. She discusses the role of photography in her practice and the importance of making sure the patient is heard above all priorities.