June 19, 2019 | Posted by: Gary in Thriving Dentist Show | no Comment
There are many cool advances in the world of adult orthodontics in a general practice.
Gary invited his friend Dr. Mike DiTolla as a guest on the Thriving Dentist Show to share these advances with our listeners.
In this Show, Mike and Gary discuss;
- How adult orthodontics can be an excellent addition to a general practice,
- how orthodontic treatment can be combined with very conservative veneers to create truly beautiful smiles,
- cool developments with aligners,
- the latest concepts in mixed appliance therapy,
- the application for mixed appliance therapy,
- digital treatment planning,
- the disturbing trend of DIY (Do It Yourself) orthodontics for the public,
- the good news behind the DIY orthodontics trend (Yes, there IS good news in this trend!),
- the best verbal skills to present orthodontic treatment to your patients
- and a fun discussion of the some the cool things happening with progressive dental labs today.
If you are not already providing adult orthodontic treatment in your general practice, this interview with Mike will encourage you to consider how adult orthodontics could be an excellent addition to your practice.
Six Month Smiles Website: 6monthsmiles.com
Dental Lab Resource: 38SmilesLab.com
June 05, 2019 | Posted by: Gary in Thriving Dentist Show | no Comment
This is a great interview that you will totally enjoy! As you know, Gary is passionate about entrepreneurship in dentistry and helping Dentists become an owner of their own dental practice.
In this Thriving Dentist Show, Gary invited his former Dental Student and Friend, Dr. Richard Low as a Guest on the Show to share his journey from Army Dentist to owning three dental practices.
In this interview, Gary and Richard discuss;
- Richard’s Shared Practices podcast,
- red flags to determine in you are better off NOT owning a dental practice,
- Richard’s experience as an Army Dentist,
- The post-graduate CE path that Richard has followed,
- the value of the Army Scholarship,
- his decision to become an Army Healthcare Recruiter,
- how Richard found his three practices to purchase,
- specific criteria that Richard used to find the right practices to purchase,
- how Richard became financially qualified to purchase these practices,
- his 11th hour decision to create a partnership to buy these practices
- and many other details in his journey to becoming the owner of multiple dental practices.
You will enjoy Richard’s courage to become a multiple practice owner and you will also appreciate his transparency in sharing the details of his journey!
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips; with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Lee’s website: www.leeannbrady.com
Restorative Nation Website: www.restorativenation.com
The Pankey Institute Website: www.pankey.org
Link to the iLoveDentistry Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/iLovedentistry.online/
NOTE: This is a Closed Group, however click request to join and let us know that heard about this Group from the Thriving Dentist Show Podcast and you’ll be admitted!
Link to the Shared Practices Podcast; http://www.sharedpractices.com
Richard’s email address: email@example.com
May 29, 2019 | Posted by: Gary in Thriving Dentist Show | no Comment
Minor changes in course direction can make a significant difference in the performance of your dental practice. In this Thriving Dentist Show, Gary invited his friend Weston Lunsford to discuss the significance of 2 degrees.
In this Show, Gary and Weston discuss;
- The story of the 1979 flight from New Zealand to Antarctica, how this flight relates to your dental practice,
- the concept of outsourced CFO services for your practice,
- the massive difference between ‘lagging’ data vs ‘leading’ data,
- how understanding the leading data in your practice will provide you with the information to make subtle adjustments (2 degrees) that will radically change the results,
- the most important leading indicators to track in your practice and the best way to identify patients from your unscheduled treatment list to schedule needed or desired treatment.
While Weston is a certified ‘Data Advocate’ and he loves all things data, you will truly appreciate his perspective that the best way to use data is to better serve your patients! Weston understands that the best way to achieve a thriving dental practice is to treat patients the way you would like to be treated; clinically and behaviorally.
Link to Register for the FREE webinar on June 5 at 5pm Pacific Time: https://www.lessinsurancedependence.com/webinar/
‘How LifeSmiles Attracts 65 Quality New Patients Every Month with Digital Marketing’
NOTE: If you are not able to attend live, be sure and register for the webinar and we will send you a replay of the webinar
Link to receive a Free ($1,500 Value) Practice Analysis fro Dental Intel:
May 22, 2019 | Posted by: Gary in Thriving Dentist Show | no Comment
Creating a Payment System in your practice where you collect everything you produce is a critically important element of a thriving practice. It’s very frustrating to produce dentistry and not get paid for it!
To help you master payment success today, Gary invited his friend Dr. Bruce Baird as a Guest on this Thriving Dentist Show episode.
In this Show, Gary and Bruce discuss;
- new technology that allows you to radically increase patient payments,
- the payment trends that consumers are rapidly embracing today and how these trends apply to your dental practice,
- how to significantly reduce your cost to collect payment while simultaneously giving patients the payment tools they desire,
- state-of-the-art eStatement solutions,
- how to combine electronic statements with a financing option when needed or desired,
- how this new technology improves your office efficiency, reduces your accounts receivable costs, accelerates your cash flow and enhances your collection rate all while providing your patients an improved payment experience.
You will appreciate Bruce’s wisdom and passion on providing Dentists and Patients a powerful 21st Century Payment System!
Links for ‘Top Clinical Tips; with Dr. Lee Ann Brady:
Restorative Nation Website:
Link to Gary’s June 5 Webinar:
How Life Smiles Attracts 65 Quality New Patients EVERY Month via Digital Marketing
Special Link for Thriving Dentist Show listeners to Save $100 on Abella start-up costs AND receive savings on the Abella monthly service charge: www.cfico.com/thrive