Gary’s experience as a Coach gives him a first hand opportunity to see what is working in exceptional dental practices all over the country.
In this Thriving Dentist Show, Gary interviews his friend and client, Dr. Ford Gatgens from Dickson, TN about some things that are producing excellent results in his practice.
In this interview Gary and Ford discuss;
- the lip and tongue-tie (ankyloglossia) laser release procedure he has successfully implemented in his practice,
- Ford’s personal experience with his son Charlie that created an interest in learning more about the lip and tongue-tie release procedure,
- the type of laser that Ford uses for this procedure,
- some great examples of the lives he is changing by adding this service in his practice,
- Ford’s recommendation to become a member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry, some of the steps that Ford is taking to reduce insurance dependence in his practice,
- how he has enrolled his entire Team on reducing insurance dependence,
- Ford’s involvement with Smile Source and how this has improved his practice,
- how Smile Source is committed to preserving the private practice model of dentistry.
Ford provides an excellent example of a young Dentist who is continually working to enhance and improve his practice by always focusing on providing an excellent clinical and behavioral experience for his patients!
Links for the ‘Let’s Ask David’ segment with Dr. David Hornbrook:
Link to the iLoveDentistry Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/iLovedentistry.online/
NOTE: This is a Closed Group, however click request to join and let us know that heard about this Group from the Thriving Dentist Show Podcast and you’ll be admitted!
Thriving Dentist Show Interview with Trevor Maurer: ‘Remain Independent to Achieve Your Full Potential’ http://bit.ly/1RYakDo
Website for the Academy of Laser Dentistry: https://www.laserdentistry.org
Ford’s email address: FordSmileSource@gmail.com