Leadership is such an important element of a Thriving dental Practice.
In this Thriving Dentist Show Gary invited his friend, Dr. Mac McDonald to share his wisdom and thoughts on how Dentists can become Transformational Leaders.
In this Show, Gary and Mad discuss;
- The fact that Leadership can be learned and developed,
- the importance of Leadership in an exceptional practice,
- the difference between Leadership and Management and the role of each,
- why Dentists can feel like a prisoner in their own practice and how to break free from this situation,
- the importance of objective feedback for your own Leadership Development,
- the Leaders role in developing the culture of the practice,
- how to align your goals of purpose and profit,
- next steps you can take to develop your Leadership
- and throughout the interview Mac shares his wisdom and encouragement for you to develop your Leadership skills so that you can have a practice that everyone is happy to be part of; you, your Team and your patients!
Link to the iLoveDentistry Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/iLovedentistry.online/
NOTE: This is a Closed Group, however click request to join and let us know that heard about this Group from the Thriving Dentist Show Podcast and you’ll be admitted!
Mac’s website: www.lineofsightcoaching.com
Mac’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pankey Institute Website: www.pankey.org