If you are a regular listener to the Thriving Dentist Show you know that Gary is a full-fledged Geek!
He loves technology and how you can use technology in your practice to enhance the patient experience and improve your practice.
Gary invited his friend Amol Nirgudkar as a guest in this Show to discuss applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the dental profession.
In this interview, Gary and Amol discuss;
- How Amol transitioned from his role as a CPA to a dental entrepreneur to solve a very specific problem he noticed among his clients,
- a practical definition of Artificial Intelligence and how it is improving our lives,
- the history of Artificial Intelligence and where it is going,
- how Siri and Alexa have become commonplace,
- natural language processing and what this has to do with dentistry,
- how Artificial Intelligence can be used to dramatically improve your results at converting callers to appointments,
- a fun side discussion about longevity and Peter Diamandis and how technology will help us live long, healthy lives,
- the concept of human-assisted Artificial Intelligence and why this adaptation is so effective
- and throughout this lively interview Gary and Amol provide specific examples of how Artificial Intelligence and other state-of-the-art technology will continue to impact the profession of dentistry.
Whether you will admit to being a Geek or not, you will enjoy and benefit from this interview!
Link to receive a Free Guide titled; ‘Winning New Patients on the Phone’: